Data pertaining to applicants, students, and alumni of the University
are protected in accordance with the Freedom of Information and
Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA). The information contained within
Quest is considered private and confidential. Employees of the
University are authorized to use the data solely for job-related
duties as outlined in Policy 46, Information Management.
- Go to the WatIAM website to activate your user ID and password.
- If you are not using a certified browser and experience problems, it is recommended that you install one of the
- Repeated attempts with incorrect passwords will lock you out of Quest.
If you have attempted to use an incorrect password 3-5 times within a short period of time,
the system will automatically lock your Quest access for 24 hours.
- If you have forgotten your userid or password, or if you would like to change your password,
visit the WatIAM
website and select the appropriate button.
- Check the Quest hours of service
to be sure that you are attempting to login during regular hours.